Monday, March 28, 2011

Your Artwork Now Available on Custom Merchandise!

How would you like the artwork that I drew or painted for you on your Iphone case?  Or postage? Coffee mug or necklace?  I am excited to offer to my clients this and more beginning today!  I have opened a merchandise store on Zazzle.com as a big thank you to everyone who has helped me make a living doing what I love by commissioning artwork in the last few years. 





Zazzle is an online store which is the world's leading platform for quality custom products. Its technology enables artists to create and offer unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle’s rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes:
 in addition to a variety of other custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours.

I always keep a digital image of every portrait I do and and I will be happy to upload yours to this site so you can easily order any item you like. Any of the products in the online store could feature your commissioned artwork, just let me know! All you have to do is drop me an email at ksumners@yahoo.com letting me know you are interested and I will upload the image of your commissioned artwork.  Once that’s done, you can begin shopping and customizing tons of cool merchandise with your artwork! 

Check out my Zazzle merchandise store at http://www.zazzle.com/endlesssumnersart for a preview of the types of items you can have customized with your portrait.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment